Sunday, January 16, 2011

Income Tax Cocktail

This is an 'Income Tax Cocktail'. The drink tasted too much of orange juice (I used 1 oz. per quarter orange) and the alcohol taste was lost; not a good characteristic in my book.  It was tasty (if you like orange juice) but I would not make another one.

The recipe (on page 101 of our Bartender's Guide):


1 1/2 teaspoon Dry Vermouth (Noilly Prat)
1 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Vermouth (Dolin)
1 oz Gin(Booth's)
1 dash Bitters
Juice of 1/4 orange (1 oz.)

Shake with ice and strain into cocktail glass.

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also cooktail glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. AR 15 Parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. the incredible personalities of these birds could make you want to find any options that could give you a lot of Quaker chickens data, lovebirds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also รีวิวufa365

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. hire a hacker for free

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! professional hackers for hire

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Visa-médical-en-Inde

    ReplyDelete